Here is an uncomplete list of things that each TransforMap contact person for the local testmappings should/can think about. Complete the list whenever you see a need for it.
- identify people to run the local/regional testmappings and convince them to get involved.
- get the conversation started with them and make sure the TransforMap community is aware of the engagement of the respective local partner in 15mmm. Direct them to your regional thread
- if possible, open conversations in the partner’s language to clarify details
- provide the local partners with information and individual support basically pointing to existing content on discourse (screencasts). We suggest to focus on three main items to start with:
- What is 15MMM and what for is 15MMM?
- What tools do we provide?
- And most importantly tell them (how) to use the FAQs?
- point the local partners regularly to news/updates (weekly digest?)
- help them select the most appropriate tool
- encourage local partners to ask their questions in the FAQ category or point them to the answers already displayed in the FAQ
- encourage local partners to use Discourse as communication platform (so that individual conversations can help others: each local mapping process has an own thread on Discourse. See the sub-category Regional
- others? (Please complete)
@silke finland/ canada / greece @Giuliana - Italy @josefkreitmayer - austria; @josefkreitmayer / @toka USA @herrmellin, josef - dresden @dreusser - Greece @gandhiano - Witzenhausen + region @alabaeye - canada+france, India