2015 12 04 - 06 | Lille | Federating civic geodata

(TransforMap Collective) #1

As anticipated earlier this year we are going to meet with @Simon_Sarazin in Lille in the beginning of next month.
Core working time will be

December
4th to 6th

while futher details remain open upon clarification.
Topics which will have to be addressed:

You are invited to join this occassion to talk about Federating civic geodata.

Get in touch with us here to make it happen!

Shareable Map Jam | April 2016
TransforMap public calendar
2015 12 16 | Oxford | P6Data Hack Day
collection of pads and protocols
(Jon Richter) #2

Hereby I am open sourcing a booking from @josefkreitmayer within a CHEST bucket to sustain the fruitful collaboration with encommuns.

Berlin, GERMANY **02.12.**2015 19:00 **03.12.**2015 08:00 Lille, FRANCE
Lille, FRANCE **08.12.**2015 21:00 **09.12.**2015 10:15 Berlin, GERMANY

2015 12 02 | Counter-Mapping in the US South
(Jon Richter) #3

@ybon

It would be an extraordinary pleasure for us to welcome you in Lille, too.
Could we offer to invite you, if you are around France and would have time in the beginning of December?

To the international crew of still weakly linked partners, which are @Robert_Best @fosterlynn @bhaugen @BenB @kei @pmackay @ColmJunior @mariana @captainkmac @SamRossiter @Scimonoce @adrien_despoisse @vliegey @missinglink @unteem and @Ale_Fernandez:

If you always wanted to know how TransforMap is evolving for so long, talking then would be a very special chance to resynchronize efforts in our diverse cooperations.

And towards our earlier international partners like @TomShareable @opn @jnardi @EllenFriedman @DavidBollier @Teo @elfpavlik @JackTownsend and @amy:

I’d be interested in knowing your opinion about sustaining the connections we’ve established within the last, say one and a half, years and where you imagine TransforMap to be of best use in fulfilling your needs.

To the German speaking crew, including not only @Giuliana @klaus @ateuchert @Anne @daniel @toka @flosse @Tom @DagmarE @andreas @florian @Fabian @DavidW @fraukehehl @sagaskew @Samsemilio @simonline @francesca @wellemut @Michael @Wolfgang @Jules @orschiro @stefan and @severinhalder regarding the loose legal framework involved with this endeavour:

TransforMap geht bald in die dritte Runde und 16mmm steht bevor. Eine Kernarbeitsgruppe um Ecobytes und Get Active hält maßgebliche Zügel in der Hand, um ihnen zugeteilte, dem Wohle TransforMaps gewidmete externe Resourcen sanft und nicht minder bestimmt dem Ökosystem zu Gute kommen zu lassen.

• Wie stellt ihr euch das weitere gemeinsame Vorgehen vor?
  • Welchen Beitrag kann die TransforMap Gemeinschaft im nächsten Jahr von euch erwarten?

Und: Seid ihr vor allem mit dem was ihr von uns soweit mitbekommt zufrieden?

A pity the current Scrum team @alabaeye, @species, @josefkreitmayer and @gandhiano already travelled too much this year and will not be able to attend (from what I understood so far).

2015 11 16 - 17 | Luxembourg | European Data Forum 2015
(Lynn Foster) #4

If you always wanted to know how TransforMap is evolving for so long,
talking then would be a very special chance to resynchronize efforts in
our diverse cooperations.

@almereyda I’d love to resynchronize our efforts! If this is an opportunity, then I hope we can figure out a way to call in and participate.

In the meantime, I think we can start on some fringe pieces. This probably isn’t the right thread, so I’ll start another…

(Robert Orzanna) #5

I still have some difficulties following and staying up to date with the developments around TransforMap. For instance, it’s not clear yet for me what the TransforMap project needs to then identify more precisely for myself how I can contribute best.

(Paul Mackay) #6

Please could the description of the intent of this meeting be expanded a bit? What goals would it seek to achieve?

thanks!

(Thomas Kalka) #7

@Jules articulated the same need. We have to collect possible next steps in some thread.

2015 11 23 | Mapping the Commons | Wikimedia
(Jon Richter) #8

Hi @Simon_Sarazin I’d appreciate if you could text me some details about where to find you until tomorrow 8am to +49 177 477 50 82. Thanks.

Additionally, there is a hidden Facebook conversation going on about our rencontre:

Unterhaltung Donnerstag gestartet
Tib Kat
26.11.2015 21:01
Tib Kat
hiyo everyone , are you guys still going to loos en Gohelle ? I’ll be there on saturday 5th, animating a live locale mapping party, would be great to see each other there before paris !!
Rachid Ouchsouf
26.11.2015 21:55
Rachid Ouchsouf
Rachid Ouchsouf will be in da place „wink“-Emoticon Au plaisir de vous voir !!
Yannick Duthe
26.11.2015 21:56
Yannick Duthe
Je me tâaaate d’y aller… „smile“-Emoticon
Freitag
Pavlik Elf
27.11.2015 22:05
Pavlik Elf
nope, sadly can’t fit it in my schedule „frown“-Emoticon see you in Paris around http://paris.apidays.io/

APIDays Paris 2015 - Main event: Automating IT, Business and the whole society with APIs.
APIDays Paris 2015, 8th & 9th December - Main event: Automating IT, Business and the whole society with APIs.
paris.apidays.io
Simon Sarazin
27.11.2015 22:57
Simon Sarazin
So Tib you’ll be in Loos before Lille ?
Sonntag
Jon Richter
29.11.2015 01:09
Jon Richter
So I’ll be in Lille from 3rd to 8th. Just tell me when to be where.
Preferably out in the open at 2015 12 04 - 06 | Lille | Federating civic geodata
2015 12 04 - 06 | Lille | Federating civic geodata
As anticipated earlier this year we are going to meet with @Simon_Sarazin in Lille in the beginning of next month. Core working time will be December 4th to 6th while futher details remain open upon clarification. Topics which will have to be addressed: Decoupled interfaces for the federated geoweb…
discourse.transformap.co
Sonntag

SoSimon Sarazin hat Alban Tiberghien hinzugefügt.
Simon Sarazin
29.11.2015 12:18
Simon Sarazin
So you’ll be there ? This is great ! Anyone who wants to join is welcome. I can host at home and we can work at LaCoroutine (coworking place). We also could go on 4th and maybe 5th in Loos en Gohelle if it’s possible to work there as Tibor will be there

SoGuillaume Rouyer hat Benoît Alessandroni hinzugefügt.
Guillaume Rouyer
29.11.2015 12:51
Guillaume Rouyer
Hi everybody ! Maybe I will join you at Loos en Gohelle ! I’m curious about this experience „smile“-Emoticon
Pavlik Elf
29.11.2015 13:28
Pavlik Elf
to my understanding Tib will stay first in Loos en Gohelle and than go to Paris. Jon & Simon who will stay in Lille in those days? Maybe better if you all plan to meet in LeG?
Simon Sarazin
29.11.2015 13:32
Simon Sarazin
Yep. We can go there, it’s 30mn by car
Pavlik Elf
29.11.2015 13:33
Pavlik Elf

SoAlban Tiberghien hat die Unterhaltung verlassen.
Sonntag
Jon Richter
29.11.2015 17:31
Jon Richter
Yes, I would like to enjoy three full days with Tibor as it was the initial proposition of core working days for this phase.
Simon Sarazin
29.11.2015 17:54
Simon Sarazin
Tib will only be in LeG on 5th. On 3th et 4th, we can work in Lille (or maybe LeG on 4th if it’s possible to and easy for us). This could be great to get one solution together to present the week after. I really would like not to get two solutions being developped but only one „smile“-Emoticon If we can do what we actually do with our actual django database on communecter, let’s converge on the communecter database and connect encommuns.org and others platform on it.
Benoît Alessandroni
29.11.2015 19:23
Benoît Alessandroni
Hi everybody ! Guillaume added me in the discussion as I’m working full-time for an undetermined duration on a proof of concept of the PAIRs model, and now act as the technical reference for the association.
I won’t be available the 5th and 6th at LeG but I’d like to join you if you work in Lille the 3th and 4th
I just need to know the conditions (where exactly, the hours …)
Montag
Simon Sarazin
30.11.2015 10:28
Simon Sarazin
For me it’s perfect the 3th and 4th, but don’t know what exactly is planned for tibir and Jon ?@
Waiting for news „wink“-Emoticon
Guillaume Rouyer
30.11.2015 13:09
Guillaume Rouyer
Hey ! We will have a common space à at Climate Action Area, on monday and thurday. A part of the space will be dedicated for presenting demos, from 10 am to 5pm. @Jon, Pavlik, you could come present your tools ?
COME BRING THE ZAC TO LIFE! | Coalition Climat 21
COME BRING THE ZAC TO LIFE! You already can check on the ZAC’ program to plan your visit. HOW TO COME AND PARTICIPATE? To come and participate in the ZAC, be at the 104 on 07 - 11 December! The schedule of all the ZAC activities will be published on our website in November. How to get there?…
coalitionclimat21.org
Montag
Tib Kat
30.11.2015 20:12
Tib Kat
Hi guys sorry
I often forget about FB
but was happy to find this post full of great NRJ
I’m in Lilles more precisly Tourcoing , I’m not so familiar with the location, I think it’s 20min from Lilles
in metro
but I might have my daughter I’ll have to double check
so either we meet in Lilles or in tourcoing on 3rd or 4th
then 5th will be all day in LEG
then staying a gain in Lilles until 9th morning and moving to Paris , for a full day at 104 with AV team and others
simon I think it would be great to aim for your vision
plus Communecter is really structuring well and a mobile app using meteor for real time activity is also running now
please give me local phone numbers guys
I’ll call you first thing as I come in and we can hook up asap for as long as possible , keep in mind my wife hasn’t seen me for 5months so I might be very tired „wink“-Emoticon
Tib Kat
30.11.2015 20:30
Tib Kat
glad we’ll all finally meet for real !!
Dienstag
Simon Sarazin
01.12.2015 15:06
Simon Sarazin
My phone ~~~~~~~~. Take your time with tour wife „smile“-Emoticon Benoit, you’re welcome In Lille. I van host you at home on 3rd night or 4th
Rachid Ouchsouf
01.12.2015 15:23
Rachid Ouchsouf
Hi guys, I can drive you to Loos. Just tell me how many we are? So a simple confirmation is enough. I will go to Arras to see my family so i don’t go back to lille but I can give you a lift back to the station in Lens or Douai (20min from Lille).
What time should we go at the morning ?
Available to meet u in Lille too !
Dienstag
Tib Kat
01.12.2015 21:09
Tib Kat
Cool Clement (aka Rachid ) It would try to be quite early to prepare and hook up the hacking day, 8AM in Loos would that be good ? how far is it ?

(Paul Mackay) #9

If there is any live notetaking or chat space being used for this I’m interested to keep track :slight_smile:

(Jon Richter) #10

A post was merged into an existing topic: TransforMap public calendar