is available as convivalent space from 26th of August to 4th September 2016 in Budapest.
Stay, connect, meet and greet, cowork, and prepare Transformap related sessions for the conference.
Be invited and feel free to invite others for an announced visit.
- Space for up to 10 people (if fully booked up to 13)
- Stable internet 20mbps down / 3mpbs up
Located 15 min from Degrowth Conference venue Corvinus University
- Tram 83 is at the door and goes directly to the university.
- Walking distance 1,4 km.
- Community kitchen
- separate bathroom and kitchen
- Towels and sheets provided (maybe bring your own towel, if there might not be enough)
- we have 4 keys to share
Be welcome to stay as Transformap crew and friends.
Friends are invited to contribute financially to the rent of the appartment 10-15€ per night. (If you are already contributing to Transformap, never mind).
Please announce interest to stay with us here + a short mail to email@example.com
The doorbell is no 20.
Kis Stáció utca nº5 apart 20,
3rd floor in the left corner opposit the entrance.
Please announce your arrival times, to make sure, that someone is in the flat.
With little dis-orientation, it takes about 30 min from the Trainstation Budapest Keleti to come here.
Easiest way from Trainstation Budapest Keleti
(if the ticket machines are working) is
- take the Metro M4 two stations to “Rákóczi tér”.
- There head boulevard “József krt” to the left.
- You can either take tram 4 or 6 to the next station “Harminckettesek tere”, or just walk that one station.
- Close to “Harminckettesek tere” is the street “Barros u” with a small triangular square and the statue of some guy.
- “Kis Stáció utca” is the small street there at the right side of the quare.