Call for mini-proposals: funding the community with community buckets

(Jon Richter) #43

Both thank you first for providing me with the time and occasion to express my opinion here, as I have made some observations around this subject already last week.

In fact, I don’t.

The collectively proposed and commonly accepted version of the WSF bucket clearly states

The emphasis lies in many small seeds, where I can see that we add the Map Camp proposal to the list of invited communities and renegotiate the amounts to be redistributed between then three projects.

@Stephanie_Rearick and @claudia.sakbe were earlier so kind to proceed with providing their scopes in

and

While we initially proposed to support existing efforts

I can completely understand why there is also the need to continue sustaining long standing collaborations

@alabaeye What does the (original style) tyrannis have to say to this?

(Silke ) #44

hey @almereyda, it’s just 500 Euro, each of he proposals is fine for me, just keep it mind, that @Stephanie_Rearick and @claudia.sakbe are also part of this broader initiative, which I am sure will unleash some awesome really hands-on-mapping energy. So, at the end - it might even benefit both; f.i. helping them to make their way to the workshop (funds for tickets will be needed)
But you know: Make a decision. For me it’s fine either way. I agree with whatever decision you might come up f.i. during the next call on Monday 03, 6 pm (will you take part? I can’t ; am travelling)

(Jon Richter) #45

That doesn’t mean we don’t have to act honest and comprehensible.

250 @Stephanie_Rearick
250 Map Camp / Estival

(Maïa Dereva) #46

Hi @alabaeye , could you tell me how I should make the invoice and where I can send it?

(Adrien Labaeye) #47

@gandhiano? can you answer @Maia?

(Gualter Barbas Baptista) #48

The invoice should be sent to Get Active. I think to the address shown here, but @josefkreitmayer should confirm.

(Josef Kreitmayer) #49

@Maia please invoice at the following address:

Get Active
Gruschaplatz 5/13
1140 Vienna, AUSTRIA

and send to finance@getactive.org for processing.

subject of the invoice: Transformap community bucket

thank you,
how the mediawiki developed is just great, congratulations!

(Josef Kreitmayer) #50

@almereyda @Silke as far as I understood, @almereyda took a decision for distributing the 500€ for the WSF. It can be invoiced at any time.

@alabaeye do you have the contact to the spanish partner, that did the mapping workshops as far as I remeber. They can also invoice at any time.

please invoice at the following address:

Get Active
Gruschaplatz 5/13
1140 Vienna, AUSTRIA

and send to finance@getactive.org for processing.

subject of the invoice: Transformap community bucket “name of the project”

(Maïa Dereva) #51

Thanks a lot for the information guys! :slight_smile:

(Maïa Dereva) #52

Hello @josefkreitmayer
Do you know the VAT intracom number I can mention on the invoice, and maybe a phone call?

(Josef Kreitmayer) #53

@maia, our non-profit is tax-exempt, therefor we do not have a VAT-number.
Phone-Number: 0043 699 8163 4148

(Jon Richter) #54

This directly contradicts

from above, which is two different things:

• The Mutual Aid Networks

AND

• The Intermappings

We ought to talk to @Stephanie_Rearick, too.

(Josef Kreitmayer) #55

@almereyda, I will contribute in processing the invoicing and payments.

A short notice, why they receive the contribution would be probably good, for the invoicing, and for themselves as orientation. They could invoice or for tax reasons, we could also have it as grant/fellowship.

Please notify me, once the beneficiaries are final, and processing of the transfers should begin.