Hello @Scrum Team,
here is a current first draft, of SSEDAS and CHEST combined. It includes all expressed needs by all of us and has about 16000€ left for freelance bounty to include people beyond the scope of our team capabilities.
##IMHO the 16000€ bounty is too little compared to the need of competencies beyond our current team.
Where I see a possible need of ressources, beyond what we can provide in competency or what would be available in the current budget:
- Editor (currently estimated) with 4700€
- UI including Icon-Design and Responsiveness (currently estimated) with 4300€
- ETL (currently estimated) with 4200€
- The app for SSEDAS is not even in the budget yet
- Development of a reference Taxonomy & LOD interoperability (not yet included)
- free freelance bounty (currently estimated with) available 6500€
- funds for other contributors in the TransforMap field, that engaged / engage producitvely and involved
##The next step IMHO is, to develop specifications and see, what we can provide “inhouse” and where we need other qualities.
We can draw from:
- CHEST deliverables: here in discourse
- Drafts from Jon, especially captured here in discourse transcription from Pad
- API work done in Witzenhausen: original pad here (transcription in Discourse would be wonderful)
- Deliverables from the SSEDAS ToRs
- Deliverables from the early SSEDAS conversations, that gave bases to the ToR: here in discourse