Colm Massey

(Colm Massey) #1

Hi,
I’m part of of the embryionic Institute for Solidarity Economics (ISE) www.solidarityeconomics.org.

I met some of you folk at Solikon 2015 and think what you’re doing will be really useful and relevant to a lot of what we’re doing. We’re about to start supporting the following project www.p6data.coop, and are working with the Co-op College on creating a database of co-op research and researchers. Also in discussions with domains.coop about what data they have that they want to share.

I’ve got a bit of reading to do before I can work out how we can help in a more concrete way, but it shouldn’t be long.
In solidarity,
Colm

2015 12 16 | Oxford | P6Data Hack Day
(Jon Richter) #2

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: 2015 12 16 | Oxford | P6Data Hack Day

(Josef Kreitmayer) #3

Hello Colm,

as I was browsing throug our conversation, I just noticed, that we are currently also engaged with the Cooperative College UK as one of 26 partners für the SSEDAS project (internal name, external name is SUSY) http://solidarityeconomy.eu/

(Jon Richter) #4

A post was split to a new topic: “Worker ownership and cooperatives will not succeed by competing on capitalism’s terms.”

(Jon Richter) #5

@ColmJunior Can you imagine to add a thread for the ISE in the #communities category? That’d be helpful in referencing to it, thanks.

(Jon Richter) #6

@ColmJunior Could you help out our friend @kei on this one?