#Updating old entries in wiki of maps
Hey there! I’m updating the old entries of the wiki of maps https://wiki.transformaps.net/wiki/Mappings_Overview/Oldest_Edits
- checking if the fields ‘Resource Type’ and ‘Project state’ are filled with info. For old entries this info is in the field “state (old)” and should be split to the two above-mentioned fields.
- making sure the categories ‘Topic’, ‘Geographic Coverage’, ‘Tools’ are filled
- checking if the link/URL is still valid
Any help is welcome!
Why is this important?
- I am preparing a research article using this data
- Having a good inventory of maps is going to be crucial in connecting those maps together, or in other words, in making the Transformap vision come to reality.
Additional maps need to be added too in the wiki (check first if not already in wiki): Linkdrop: Maps not yet in transformaps.net map collection