should we put community reports in its own category?

(Josef Kreitmayer) #1

@alabaeye I am just sharing the community reports with my colleage Lukas, who is our CFO, and notice, that it is quite irritating, that they are somewhere in the communciation category, with other clutter. Should we start it´s own category. I would think that is appropriate, and could go in the “welcome on board” category.

What you think?

(Gualter Barbas Baptista) #2

I would second that - a Reports subcategory. Ideally feeding to a section in the main TM page. But for that @almereyda and @kei would have to explain how to get that sync’d.

(Adrien Labaeye) #3

I’d rather not… I find more categories ‘siloes’ more the information and make less it visible. We have already very many categories and I wouldn’t like a category for community reports. If its really cluttered, that may be because we’d need to archive some topics and generally refrain from creating new topics each time we have a question. Like this one… Could have easily gone under the last community report… That’s my opinion. :slight_smile:

So far I’m updating the homepage each time. It works. Takes 5min. No priority for me.

(Jon Richter) #4

I am with @alabaeye on that one. Though a generalised tag for community reports could come in handy here.

(Adrien Labaeye) #5

yes a tag would be good! In case you haven’t noticed, in editing the title and categories of a topic another way to sort topic is with tags.
Here are all the community reports if you want to share them to someone:
the tag is #communityreports

(Josef Kreitmayer) #6

Thank you,
I put it in the “how to use this forum” section: How to get regular updates,

and in the sense of [quote=“alabaeye, post:3, topic:1111”]
we’d need to archive some topics

we can archive this topic now.

(Josef Kreitmayer) #7