An interesting sidenote on our decision making practice:
- dicourse socio-technically exlcudes / does not include people, that are not active participants of an ongoing discussion.
- So in itiself is not useful for decision-making.
The respective story to that:
I just stumbled upon the category "commoning", with 3 first impressions in my mind:
- "wtf when and how did that happen?"
- "kind of like it, still don´t understand how it came there?"
- "did sbd just change it? I go and search if Adrien put a thread about the proposal he wanted to make in the sprint."
Then I found this conversation, and noticed, that you actually also ran a voting. .... with 2 participants ... and based on that legitimation, made the adjustment.