Weekly project schedule

scrum
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f9f0d64f6a0>

(TransforMap Collective) #1

The #projects:chest and #projects:ssedas project team meet regularily online to resynchronize.

Times

• Tuesdays at 12:00 CEST bi-weekly Sit-in
  • Thursdays between 10 - 17
    Mumble, Hangout, Jabber, IRC, … peer to peer

• Bi-weekly Sit-in at 12:00 CEST
    Mumble

• Fridays at 12
    Community Hangouts or Webinars
    used to be another Stand up.

The Standups are a regular meeting we agreed to do on tuesday and friday as Scrum Standup.

At the meeting in 9/2015 during Solikon we adopted Scrum-Sprint methodology with @gandhiano as our guiding scrum-master.

We agree to focus on some topics on which we report in the Scrum standups, guided by 3 simple questions. The meeting takes 30 - 60 minutes. Originally it should be 15 - 30, but we almost never make it, as the meeting often turns into resolving general issues, that need spoken discussion.

Have a look at the pad linked above and probably get a feel for it.
It would be great to have you on board.
If you are inerrested, drop a note in this thread.

Assignment for map integrations
Assignment for map integrations
(Josef Kreitmayer) #23

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: OwnCloud Events Calendar

(Josef Kreitmayer) #25

A post was merged into an existing topic: Our Events Calendar

(Josef Kreitmayer) #46

2 posts were split to a new topic: bringing a governance development circle (ants) to life

bringing a governance development circle (ants) to life
(Josef Kreitmayer) #48

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mailing lists

Mailing lists
(Gualter Barbas Baptista) #49

A post was split to a new topic: Building up of agile teams for scrum

(Josef Kreitmayer) #53

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Using scrum in the production of techno-social commons within Transformap

(Jon Richter) #84

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Josef visit to Jon in Berlin 9.3. - 14.3.

(Jon Richter) #88

Given this with

let’s meet in #transformap.

@toka @species @gandhiano @josefkreitmayer

Alternative entry points are http://webchat.freenode.net/ or the excellent https://hexchat.github.io/

(Josef Kreitmayer) #91

(Josef Kreitmayer) #93

@Scrumteam1 as we now changed the friday standup to become a public hangout / webinar, and we are in dire need of communicating as a team, we could adopt thursday 12:00 within the common working time as a standup setting.

About the webinar of fridays, which we shold conduct the first time this week, probably there is also other understandings about the rhytm - please @alabaeye link here the communication intervals and content structures you suggested. @alabaeye how you think about having that webinar this friday and announcing it tomorrow, already with an appropriate place where to find the link on friday.

(Adrien Labaeye) #94

I believe it’s counterproductive to organize a webinar and communicate about it two days before. I would generally suggest to have a webinar every other week, not every week (let’s not disperse our resources). And to announce the next webinar a week ahead.

(Josef Kreitmayer) #95

find respective trello card for implementation here:

(Michael Maier) #96

Continuing the discussion from Meeting in Berlin 11. - 14. April

I would definitely agree!

@scrumteam1, let’s continue the usual Tuesday AND Friday (12:00) schedule?

(Michael Maier) #97

I have to apologize for today’s working session, as I am on my way to a conference (a local public transport “Fachtagung”), which is happening today and tomorrow, where I am invited as a speaker.

(Michael Maier) #98

As today allmende.io was offline, we have started a pad here:

http://pad.okfn.org/p/transformap-sitin28.4.16