Farewell to Yunity
Yunity has settled into an experimental camping/container/caravan site at Bad Dürrenberg and is investigating its ever new relations to boundary objects/constitutive outsides like the still-to-be-maintained Foodsharing.de legacy and its other descendants like Sharecy (Blog). Occuring internal groupings seem to form independent squads which in changing personal combination fulfill collective needs by
- going on food saving expeditions,
- inviting to the foodsharing café while often splitting into multiple separate working groups,
- offering collective physiologic and cognitive wellbeing practices,
- intricate connection with the hosting Transition House community,
- continued hyperlocal communication, public events and meshworking or
- programming and documenting what is going to be the yunity.org approach to sharing.
Their aims, interests and activities currently touch TransforMap narrates in many places:
- Browsing the Mapping of Mappings to work out networks and communities in cities. Just to see what is already existing at least online, in map form; therefore giving leads to physically follow up and finding out more information about things happening. It has been very useful, i.e. when approaching Marseille.
- Consciously engaging in a tempospatial self-organisation process with the yunity contributors map
- Actively pursuing developments in direction of 5 out of 6 technical TransforMap patterns
We are glad and happy to see them disperse into new adventures again and are already looking into finding new chances for crossing paths.
Transformap Community Report #9 - November 2016